126 Perham Corner Rd. Lyndeborough, NH 03082

Call Us: 401-702-7772

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

A. Not a whole lot. Most people don’t have generic questions. Most people come to me with a specific legal issue, and I give advice specific to their issue. Please feel free to contact me for a free consultation.

A. Depending on the case and level of cooperation between the parties, it can either be very simple and be done quickly or require costly and complex family law litigation that can take over a year.

A. When acting as a lawyer, I can only represent and give legal advice to one party in a divorce. When acting as a mediator, I can attempt to facilitate an agreement between the parties and aid in the completion of the necessary forms. However, when acting as a mediator, I must remain neutral and I cannot represent or give legal advice to either party.

Free Consultation
Legal Services